Saturday, February 5, 2011

middle aged mom's musings beginning


I'm doing it. Starting my blog. Shelved the New Year's weight loss resolution to feed my writing hunger.
Four years ago, I danced away from my law career to build, live, love and lollygag in a new vignette of middle-age parenting and mompreneurship.

I view a good blog as being loaded with joyful, funny, helpful tips and insights written by kind, loving, blogging narcissists. So, I will strive to deliver this type of blog.

Two movies capture my perspective of my life experiences. Cinema Paradiso (in Italian w/ subtitles) and The Joy Luck Club. Enrich your life with their viewing and get to know me.

My formula for living the good life is simple: LOVE=laughter, optimism, values and work ethic.

So, the blogging begins. Tag along if you would like.

Katie

1 comment:

  1. Not sure how it relates to you but CINEMA PARADISO is just beautiful. I still love to watch it all these years later...saw the article about your shop in the St Pete Times mag today - we plan on coming in very soon.

    ReplyDelete